Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Of Course....

So of course I went on a bit of a hiatus as soon as I started this...why why why....I feel like as soon as I make a commitment, I immediately run from it make excuses! I have to change my mindset and get rid of this mental block that I have. I am no longer happy with myself and I get down on myself because I am not seeing immediate results. I know it will take a little while to get to my goal so i have to accept this and take it one day at a time. Tomorrow I have a 3.5 mile run planned and a little upper body weight training. Also - I FINALLY tried almond butter - I got the crunchy no stir kind - DELICIOUS!!! I absolutely love it. It seems to be more filling than regular peanut butter and I actually prefer the texture of almond butter!

2 comments:

  1. good luck on your run tmrw. don't get down on yourself, your mindset *will* evolve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i started out on the same idea ( kind of) a few weeks ago too.. only i cant run so I am not really trying to be a runner as much as stay in shape and eat healthy and feel great! good luck.. cant wait to read about all your awesome results ;)

    ReplyDelete